Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NEW: Coldwell Banker Website and QR Codes

Welcome to my first blog!!!

I want to draw attention to Coldwell Banker's new national website - it uses cutting edge technology called BlueScape Search.  This feature allows users to find their 'dream home' in a whole new way. To try it click the image below and either 'like' or 'dislike' various images to get your results:



Another cutting edge technology that I'm embracing is the use of QR Codes in real estate.  In case you haven't come across them yet they are barcodes that are readable by software on the new smartphones.  I'm telling you.. they will soon be EVERYWHERE. I am starting to see them used by manufacturers in magazines, on the back of business cards, on products.. EVERYWHERE! 

I am going to start using them to market properties and place on each listing and feature sheets. Imagine a buyer finding that special home during an open house, he could scan the property specific QR Code with his smartphone and forward the details and pictures online to a second party for immediate feedback.

Here is an example that you can try if you have the appropriate software and of course a smartphone:


It goes to my website of course.

Stay tuned for my soon-to-be-posted video blogs!

That's all for now - thanks for reading.

Julie Schmidt | Sales Representative | Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty, Brokerage | 519-742-5800

Connect with me on one of the following social networks:

   

Website:www.SoldByJulie.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment